When construction work occurs in existing buildings, preventing disruptions to the operations inside is critical. From weather to an owner’s operational schedule, there are numerous factors that can disrupt the best laid construction projects and plans. Here are steps a general contractor can take to keep a construction project on track and prevent downtime to operations at the facility:
- Proactively identify potential problems
- Have contingency plans in place
- Anticipate unforeseen conditions during retrofits
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Understand the operations occurring at the customer’s facility
C1S Group has years of experience working in existing, occupied buildings, especially with industrial and manufacturing customers. Our team understands the demands you are under and we have the flexibility to work around your schedule to complete a construction project.